ABRONS FAMILY PRACTICE
Choosing a Family Doctor
A family doctor is a doctor who takes care of the whole family. Family doctors create caring relationships with patients and their families. They really get to know their patients. They listen to them and help them make the right health care decisions. Family doctors take care of the physical, mental and emotional health of both their patients and their patient's families. They know your family's health history and how it can affect you. They are trained to care for you through all stages of you life.
BREAST CANCER FACTS
* One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
* Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women.
* Breast cancer is the second leading cause of death among women.
* Each year it is estimated that over 220,00 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer and more than 40,000 will die.
* Although breast cancer in men is rare, an estimated 2150 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and approximately 410 will die each year.